STAINLESS STEEL special constructions
Many customers use our long-standing STAINLESS STEEL (NIRO) experience to economically manufacture high-quality products and special constructions according to customer drawing – also possible in steel (according to EN 10025) or powder-coated design.
Our wide range of STAINLESS STEEL stock products, state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies as well as unbureaucratic, reliable handling provides fast and innovative quality solutions.
Our new Special construction – Folder is now available for download.
You have no capital commitment, no set-up and machine costs, no processing costs and are more productive in using your capacities!
Of course, we also advise on economical production in order to reduce manufacturing costs. Use our decades of first-hand STAINLESS STEEL KNOW-HOW!
Several application examples of STAINLESS STEEL custom-made parts, special constructions and STAINLESS STEEL special components are listed below:
The following technologies are used to process STAINLESS STEEL (NIRO):
- STAINLESS STEEL cuts (saw, laser/tube laser, water jet, plasma)
- Forming (canting, bending/pipe bending, pressing, drawing)
- Joining (welding, gluing, screwing)
- Surface treatment (staining, grinding, brushing, blasting)
|90°||460 mm||550 x 450 mm||450 x 450 mm|
|60°||250 mm||250 x 400 mm||250 x 250 mm|
|45°||400 mm||400 x 400 mm||400 x 400 mm|
- Max. pipe diameter 204 mm
- Max. length 6500 mm
- Max. length/width 4000/2000 mm
- Max. thickness 15 mm
- MIG – Metal inert gas welding
- MAG – Metal active gas welding
- WIG – Tungsten inert gas welding
- Max. length/width 6000/3000 mm
- Max. thickness 150 mm
- Max. pipe diameter 200 mm
- Max. pipe length 6000 mm
- Max. length 3000 mm, max. thickness 15 mm
- Max. length 4000 mm, max. thickness 12 mm
- Max. sheet thickness 6 mm
- CNC pipe bending: pipe diameter 4 – 82 mm, smallest bending radius = 1,5 x D
- Mechanical pipe bending: pipe diameter 20 – 114 mm, R = 2,5 x D